After a brief doctor’s visit to review my latest blood test results (turns out that I have dysfunctional cholesterol), I drove down to the Marine Center to see my buddy Earl. They’ll be able to cut me a new bimini cover pole from stock without any trouble, but I didn’t have the matching pole from the other side with me at the time, so I’ll have to make a return trip. I asked him about the blower and he said first to make sure that the fuse wasn’t blown. It would be nice if that were the problem. They had blowers on the shelf and they don’t look that complicated. I’m starting to wonder if I can’t manage this repair myself.
I also picked up that towing harness for the tube that I wanted, which will keep it from getting loose again.